Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 August 2013

The 400th blog!




Well  twirl my tiara and call me Her Ladyship, this is my 400th blog, can you believe I have been writing 400 little insights into my tres exciting life? Bringing you all the gossip and news form the cricket world as well as all the updates form Tykes Towers?

Are you bored yet?

well I have not quite got bored with writing all this rubbish  very important 'stuff' so on I go.

Firstly The Blades were in action last night ( oh yes it is getting back to the footy season which means only one thing, cricket is nearly over for another year).  They were taking on Notts County at Bramell Lane.They only went and won 2-1. Flipping brilliant and top Tyke footy team too.

So over at the test Australia had a brilliant day and eventually declared on  527-7, well they thought to give England a little bat, well sort of at the close of play England were 52-2. Siddle went in and took out two tykes, Root and Bresnan who had gone in as nightwatchman. Well it is going to be interesting today.

Former besty home team of Durham are at The home of Cricket and seem to be in a spot of bother. They made 143 in 49.5 overs!!!! However Middlesex went into bat and Durham decided to give them a taste of their own medicine ending the day on  126-5. Well they could wrap the game up today at this rate.

Yorkshire seemed to fair slightly better at The True home of cricket, Headingley. They closed day one on  294-9. With Gary Ballance making a brilliant 112 and his Royal Ryanness making 4! Well he is a bowler. Liam Plunkett and Jack Brooks were also awarded their county caps.#proudtobeatyke.


So what about today?

Well after returning to Tykes Towers last night to find that the wonderful Paul the window man, had kindly fitted my new kitchen door, I am at a bit of a loss ( I thought he was coming today), so I might have a wander down to the local cricket club and spoil 'someones' day!.

Oh yes and just for the record ( Pauly Paul and Duke of Adelaide), I am happily divorced, do not need/want/have a man in my life, and do not get up to anything unladylike. fancy trying to besmirch my reputation on Twitter!!! How very dare you!!

And finally hope that Dame Didi had a great evening at Lion D'or, I am super excited about going in September!

No comments :