Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 September 2013

How to play cricket like a pro!


Yes more pics of His Royal Ryanness

What a flipping day it was yesterday, I Lady Lainey had to go back to the office to drink gallons of coffee, shout at boys and wade through all the blinking work that they hadn't done whilst I was sunning myself in Scarbados and...................

......................Yorkshire CC XI were only in action with Gillespie the Gallant playing!!! How come no one told me???  How come I missed seeing him go out in whites again???? #gutted.

And then His Royal Ryanness only went and launched his own cricket academy!
http://www.ryansidebottomcricketacademy.co.uk/ ,
 this is however only for children and juniors! do you think that I can slip through???? Do you think that anyone would notice that I was the 'biggest girl' in the group???? No I thought not either!!!. Well done Ryan on helping to get children out there playing cricket and bringing the stars of the future through.

 And if you need anyone to do the cricket teas I am always available!!!

Please take the time to check out the website and see exactly what is on offer for children. ( lots of info as I have read through it all even though I don't have any little treasures to send).

THEN , former besty home county of Durham only went and released Ruel Brathwaite! who was then snapped up by former besty home county in the south, Hampshire, where it looks as if he is going out in the first team, something that didn't happen at Durham, however I will save that rant for another day.  TBC.

THEN I hear that super polite boy Jamie Harrison has gone and gotten himself injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! along with Mark Wood which means that Mitch Clayden is being dragged kicking and screaming back from Kent. TBC

All the above however does add more excitement to the title race ( which we all know that my Tykes are going to win).

OK so moving quickly over to footy ( well it is that time of the year again)

The Blades are in Johnstones Paint Trophy action  tonight against Scunthorpe.

Newton Aycliffe are taking on Spennymoor in  FA Cup qualifying preliminary round ( Yeah cos Aycliffe are going to Wembley! NOT!!!!!)


Birmingham are not in action which gives cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo a break from all things captainy. Probably trying to cope with his own little footy team!!!!!!


And so with all the nonsense emptied out of my head for another day I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office where I think a bacon and egg butty may be the first thing on the agenda, then I will shout at the boys and drink copious amounts of coffee, whilst looking pretty and filing my nails. Its a flipping hard life this working lark!


What a couple of posers!!! 

No comments :