Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Lady Lainey needs to get a wriggle on!




yep! I Lady Lainey need to shake a tail feather like the little Wagtail in the picture ( sometimes these birds are the only entertainment that we get when we are watching former besty home county of Durham). I have lots to do before heading off to la belle France including a flipping conference training call on for a project at super swanky Lady Lainey office, why this couldn't wait until I return from mon vacance I have no idea. I will have forgotten it all by the time that I come back!!!!!

Anyhooo, lots of travelling was going on yesterday with Yorkshire making the 6/7 hours journey down to Hove in the 'venga bus' with those naughty Tykes taking pictures of any of their unsuspecting  team mates that happened to fall asleep. Today though is a different matter and 'Yorkshire expects...'


Durham headed off down the M1 to Derbyshire to start their match today.

And also there is the 3rd ODI.

Worrying news over in former besty home county in the South, Hampshire where captain Jimmy Adams says that his role as Captain is uncertain, with the highs and lows of this season ,he seems to think that they need to sit down and discuss where they go next season. Well I for one say don't change a thing but then I am not the voice of Hampshire.................or am I?????

F1 news is that heart throb of Dame Didi, Kimi Raikkonen will be joining Ferrari in the 2014 season. I suspect that she will be pleased with that. However Sir Jackie Stewart seems to think that Kimi will have a 'destabilising' effect on Alonso. Well we will have to wait until 2014 to see if that is the case.


Tyke Towers news, the flipping house looks as if a bomb has hit it, the flipping washing fairies haven't been and the case packing fairies are no where in sight.

OMG that means that tonight I will have to do it all myself!!!!!!!

I may not even have the energy to shout at boys today! well that'll be a first.

Got to go, work to do, training to do, washing to do.....................I think you get the picture.




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Sad to hear that Massa is leaving Ferrari - no more Teesside tones from super Rob Smedley (or will he be with Kimi?)

Glad to hear Kimi got the seat, give the man the car and let him show what he can do - he has had much success with the Lotus this year.

Good luck to him

DD