Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 September 2013

New week, new match




So all the excitement and entertainment of cricket last week is now a distant memory, as I have tried to extract myself from my bed this morning.Not flipping easy, the mornings are darker and the flipping wind is blowing a gale outside.

However I am endeavouring to do my best to be full of the joys of Spring  Autumn as I am about to clamber into Lady Lainey limo and head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to (probably) do a heap of work that the boys didn't do last week whilst I was away.

This week sees former besty home county of Durham in action at home whilst besty home county of Yorkshire are in action next week and so this week are getting a bit of R & R and catching up in Emmerdale and Bargain Hunt!.

Durham are at The Riverside taking on Sussex and it is plain to see that we are at the end of the season as start times are 10.30am. I am sure that they will play well, but I flipping need them to play badly to give my Tykes the championship. OMG what a flipping 'do'. Sussex are also in 3rd position in the table so it is not going to be an easy match.

Poor old Derbyshire look as if they may be going down this season as Surrey managed to secure a win for the first time.

I have posted a super fabby picture of his Royal Ryanness even though it isn't F( ryan)day. ( every flipping day is F(ryan) day in my house). And talking about my house.....................I have only purchased some 'little men' for a super secret project which may be started this year or may have to wait until next Spring. Can you wait that long for more info????

Well I suppose I will cut this short and head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office, once again I start the week sooooooo flipping tired. I need to get more sleep!! Well I suppose I have all winter to do it!

Until tomorrow when hopefully I will have lots of witty banter and gossip for you all.





No comments :