Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 September 2013

Oh no!!! it be work today



Oh no after a wonderful time back at 'home' in La Belle France it is time for super swanky Lady Lainey office today, Job the Jolly and Pony Paul will have made lots of mess work for me to do!!! So best do as the picture says and have a 'tonic' to get me through the day.

It was sad yesterday to wake up in beautiful St Gilles Croix de Vie and then a few hours later be on the M62 and then M1/A1 and back at LT Towers II, which luckily had not disappeared into the overgrown lawns ( thanks to Mr Funky the chauffeur coming and hacking it all down for me).

However as expected it was not without  drama, as Dame Didi thought that she was going to be taken off into a cubicle as we went through with our hand luggage, sweat was standing on her brow and she could hear the 'snap' of latex gloves being donned, however it was not for her. Big sigh from her, big boo from me as I would have split my sides ( again) laughing it they had dragged her in!!!!

I was looking forward to the flight until I walked down the stairs and saw the propellers!!!! OMG it was a flipping 'rubber band plane' and I didn't have any Valium! Couldn't even have a drink as I was driving at the other side. I like proper planes!!! Which is what I saw as we landed at Manchester, I saw the 'nose' of 'my' Concorde Alpha Charlie, in its hanger. Something to make me smile!

And so today as I head off to Ladylaineyworkville, SOME PEOPLE are heading off to Eastbourne for a jolly, yes off to the south coast to live it up in super posh hotel with a TV and WiFi ( well that's what they have been promised!). The reason for this jaunt is because the 'champions' are having a little game down in Sussex. Good luck to Durham and keep up the winning.

Sad to say that the flipping Blades have been making a pigs ear of the start of the season. Better news from Brum where cousin Right hon Hooligan Robbo is captain. They 'borrowed'(I know all the technical footy terms!) Jesse  Lingard from Man utd and he only flipping scored 4 goals on his debut AND not a whiff of a yellow or red card for Hooligan. The team done well, the cousin done well and Lingard did brilliantly.

So without further ado, I am off to get the Lady Lainey limo out of the garage and wend my weary way to shout at boys, drink copious amounts of wine coffee and count the pennies in my piggy bank to see how soon I can go back to France!!!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,
Didn't know you had a piggy bank, thought the only bank you knew was a BOTTLE BANK ha ha.

Got to get those pennies saved so you can have another wonderful holiday with moi.

DD

Lady Lainey said...

Cheeky DD!!!

I know BNP PARIBAS bank!

LL