Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 September 2013

what to do today


This was the view from out table as we sat drinking coffee yesterday in St Gille Croix de Vie, after we had been to the market. I have a photo of looking in the other direction and may show it later. To be honest though would you buy a pizza at a restaurant called 'You Pizz' yep thought not!

after torrential rain during the night ( I thought I was back in flipping Tykes Towers) this morning is dry and warming up nicely, so a trip to the beach may be in order today.

I have also been checking on Twitter but not alot on there unless you want to apply to  be the flat mate of Jack Brooks ( headband warrior) as it appears that Liam plunkett is moving out.

I am going to check the sports news later but at the moment after two nights of wonderful sleep I am well into holiday mode.

We have yet to see the stars ( and I am yet to download the star map app) mainly as it has been cloudy at night. however I know that we will see them.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful which in the life of Dame Didi and I,lady Lainey is highly unusual as we always manage to cause havoc and chaos.
             
                                                                                                                                                                   
So I am off to go splodging in the sea, eat tons of weird flavoured ice cream ( including 'Smurf' which is blue!!!). then have a brie sandwich swilled down with a bucket of 'gros plant'( if we make it to the vineyard). Woohoo sick bags ahoy!!!!!!


I am super enjoying my hols, I even have a tidy bedroom #firsttimeforeverything.

Oh yes forgot to say that my fkuent french speaking sister is a loon. The word for 'intrnment' is not whatv you think, and that was not an pet cemetary!

good job I speak French!!!!!


A Bientot

No comments :