Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Beautiful Bella



It was an evening of tears at 'The Towers' last night as I got the news that Beautiful Bella the Border collie ( sister of Benji the french kissing border collie), had gone on her last journey, she had gone over the rainbow bridge!. To say that I was heartbroken is an understatement and she wasn't even my dog. But in the short time she was with us, she made us laugh ( her lying on the back of the sofa with her paws around my neck) and gave as much love to everyone as we showered on her.

She is now running around with Ben, Harley and Tyson. And that should make us smile!


Half way through the week and not really a single shout at the boys ( apart from when they were talking about ‘Only Fools and Horses!!!!’). What is Super Swanky Lady Lainey office coming to, more to the point is Lady Lainey mellowing???? I should chuffing well think not, I think that I finally have the ‘boys’ under control. Famous last words as it will all go belly up today mark my words!

Well as I am writing this besty ex bowler friend JJ is winging his way to warmer climes to visit his parents in The West Indies. Everyone seems to be jetting off to warmer climes whilst I Lady Lainey am freezing my ‘wot nots’ off on the office and pulling out the winter coats and boots ( and hats and gloves and scarves). Never mind this time next year I will be fair bouncing off the walls with excitement as it will be nearly time to go off on super big birthday bash to Marseilles!!! Lot of time between then and now though!


I have of late been turning up at super swanky Lady Lainey office resembling the Michelin Man crossed with a bag Lady, never a good look in my book, so today I am bracing myself and donning a skirt and my besty tiara and going back into super glamorous LL mode ( yes I will be wearing a top too!!). Its going to be a long old winter and cricket season is a long way off so no need to let standards slip.

And talking cricket it's all going on down under. Now Captain Cook is doubtful for the opening match beginning on Thursday ( tomorrow) because he has...........................a sore back! now this goes along with fractured eyelash and broken nail in the book of I, Lady Lainey. Maybe if he hadn't been laid on it, in the sun, on the beach the other day he may have been OK #myopiniononly.

What next KP unfit because of deflated ego? 

Footy didn't go too well last night for Brum as they lost to Stoke. It was a goal packed game ending 4-4 and then they lost 2-4 on penalties. And there was a red card for the boys too, but luckily not Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo. 

Well its a short on today as I am off to twirl my curls, put some slap on and don my besty Wednesday tiara before heading off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office and a day of looking super pretty!.




No comments :