Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Christmas in October!!!




Ok, so it is agreed, that the Dame and I will each have a Christmas jumper to wear at Bramell Lane. I am having the one saying 'Nice baubles' and I can only pray that there is not one with the 'legend' 'Santa Stuck up the flue' as this was the Dames suggestion for her jumper. How very rude!!!!

Lady Lainey's 'favourite' cricketer KP has been awarded damages against Specsavers, who used his picture during the 'bat taping' scandal ( SCANDAL, KP NEVER!!!!) during the summer. The company accepted that KP did not behave in that manner. However it got them some publicity!!!

Out of the game but not going quietly, Steve Harmison has been rating the England squad to be well suited to the conditions down under in the winter tour. he is convinced that England will come back with the Ashes again.  Well only time will tell and its not long now!

The Blades were in action last night in a trophy game against Hartlepool ( you don't want to live there if you are a monkey!) And they lost! This is becoming a recurring theme. I think that Sir Sean of Bean and I should take over the half time talk!!!

I went to have a girly catch up with Lady Margaret and Yolanda last night. All good on the girly front, I then came back to do some DIY. Well put the new handles on the over flowing wardrobes. These were super bargain in France, I bought 4 and only paid for 1!!!!! looking very smart, just a shame I can't close the doors #clearoutcoming

As its getting close to the time of the year when we ( the office) go out on our annual sober lunch (hahahaha, didn't remember coming home last year, lost a glove and didn't get out of bed until time for work two days later). I have made the decision that instead of our usually 'gut bash' at The Oven, we will push the boat out and go to Bannatynes hotel. Hopefully this will encourage us to behave in an adult manner, but as Job the jolly has decided not to drive this year it isn't looking good at the moment.

Well I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to sit and shout at myself and look pretty for 7 hours,as the boys are off to London and HQ!. I really was not going to set off at 4.30am this morning to go with them. Do they not know how long it takes me to look this good first thing in the morning? For the love of good no self respecting Lady leaves home without her slap on , her birdsnest  orange curls twirled and nails filed. No I will have peace and quiet in the office and catch up with sleep work. Well that'll be a first!!!

Oh yes and after weeks of nothing! The Duke of Adelaide 'tweeted' this morning, I have missed his chat!








No comments :