Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 October 2013

It's T(hurts)day

If only I felt like this today!!!


Well the lurgy is not getting better and after what can only be described as about 5 minutes sleep I am back here typing away and glad that I don't have to 'speak' my blog. mainly because I have no voice to speak with!. My throat really hurts!

I guess that I am not the only person today who had little sleep last night, as it was the awards night at Durham County Cricket club, and very smart the boys looked too. Chris Rushworth walked away with bowler of the year, after a great season which included 55 first class wickets. Top boy!!!.
Scot Borthwick and Ben Stokes also went off clutching trophies and a great night was had by all, or is it still going on????????


There is lots of excitement on Twitter re the 2015 World Cup it is apparently now only 498 days until it all starts. I had better start marking it off on my 365 Hats , calendar. To be honest I love the World Cup and so did her Serene Highness, my mummy. I remember well the 1999 World Cup when I was in bed injured after being mown down by a car, and Her Serene Highness came down to London to look after me. She did all the cooking and housework early morning and then we laid in bed all day watching cricket, complete bliss.

After a quick visit to the doctors last night, I have decided that I am going to have a complete career change, all you do is 'google; symptoms and tell the patient what comes up on the screen, this however is after you have asked them what they think is wrong with them!!! As I was croaking worse than the frogs that lived in the extensive grounds of LT Towers II last year, I think that it was evident that I didn't have a bunion!!!

I then went to visit Countess Christine of Mc Nally and the royal hounds Leo and Sheba. I had managed to avoid being 'loved to death' until Leo decided that he had, had enough of lying on the floor and being stroke and launched himself onto me. Yep 9 stone of Doberman landing on you is not something that you want to happen every day, sadly in my case it happens more often than not!. Bruised and winded I went home.



Dame Didi and I have shelved our plans to go to Rotterdam, mainly because she couldn't find her rubber ring and arm bands and hasn't got her seas legs, however I have seen her after a bottle of fizz in La belle France and she doesn't appear to have her 'land legs' that often either!!! ( only joking Didi).

Now we will have to find some other mischief to get up to before Pere Noel arrives #notdifficult


If you are interested in helping a charity supporting families affected by Domestic Abuse check out http://www.takingstepsproject.com/   a great charity helping all who have suffered.


Short today but I am a very tired Lady Lainey and need to get some more sleep.

*yawns*  bye for now


No comments :