Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 October 2013

Not Sunday Again!!!



Greetings from LT Towers II on this bright and sparkly autumnal morning. The sun is out, the washing machine is on and I am about to start 'doing things', although what 'things' I will be 'doing' today is a mystery to me.

Well yesterday was busy with the important things.................shopping and I very nearly purchased a 'gorgeous' purple handbag, but as I could see no shoes to match and with still trying to recover from being buried under a pile of handbags the other day, I resisted the temptation and bought a new toilet roll holder instead!

The new bed has still not arrived which is just as well as the bedroom is still not decorated. I really need to get a wriggle on and get it sorted as I cannot stand the constant 'squeak' from the old bed!.

Sir Robert of Solihull sent out another invitation to Singapore, or maybe even Hong Kong..................yes he may be moving over to the former colony, all exciting. And then besty former bowler friend JJ called up yesterday afternoon just to make sure that I was recovering from my lurgy and also to rub it in about his soon happening trip back home to the Caribbean. Oh yes sunshine and sulphur springs in the November, whilst I am battling on here in freezing cold blighty. Very envious and really hope that he has a great time.

And then I read the sports news.....................yes it is official, Steve Harmison has retired. I think it was actually in 2010 but news can be very slow around here!!!!

So that is the story of that Dame Didi!!!
And talking about Dame Didi, she is getting a tad cheeky with her comments to I Lady lainey, I tell you I could spill some beans on you your Dameship. just you wait  until Sheffield!!!! Because you know that it will not be a 'normal' couple of days.

Can't wait to go to the 'chippy'

Over in footy land both Brum and The Mighty Whites were not doing too well as both teams lost! Oh well it's only a game.

Over in Korea LH didn't make pole position but was a lot higher in the standings than baron buton who is down at 12th.Looks like I am going to be disappointed about a podium spot for the man himself. It will take a flipping miracle for him to climb up there today!.



So as Sunday starts in earnest for me, I think that today I might actually do some housework. OH GOD! when did my life become so boring................well a couple of weeks ago when the cricket season ended!.

Hopefully something exciting might happen today!



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Just to say, don't you be pointing that camera at me in Sheffield! Otherwise the "blades" will be out ha ha.

Just thought I would say "hello der" this morning

DD

Lady Lainey said...

DD

you need help!!!

'Hello der' right back at ya!

LL