Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 October 2013

TGI F(Ryan)day



So it is F(ryan)day again and the end of the working week here in baby booming super swanky Lady Lainey office. What a flipping week it has been, broken nail, sleep in, way too much coffee and having to do some work…………I am super ready for the weekend.

But before all that kicks off lets see what has been going on in the crazy world of cricket…………………not very much, I feel the need to start some rumours!!!!

 However this is true,Richie Benaud was  involved in a car crash in Sydney. He suffered chest and leg injuries.

Well the ‘boys’ arrived in Australia to a war of words from journalists down under, Their summer antics being brought to the fore once again! I think that this ‘weely’ has to be put to rest now!! And it’s to be hoped that they keep on the straight and narrow whilst they are down under. No one likes a naughty boy!!!

(although on the other hand.........)


There is still news coming in from around the county cricket circuit, Champions of the world Durham have secured Usman Arshad for another two years after a great start to his first class career.He formerly captained the 2nd XI BUT was born in Yorkshire ( all the best people are you know).

Poor old Derbyshire, not only were they relegated at the end of the season, they have now only gone and parted company with their batting coach David Haughton.. This is all down to cost cutting measures. Its to be hoped that  they don't get John Morris back cheaply!!!( the food bill will be sky high!).

Over in La belle France the French footballers are not a happy lot of chappies. they are going on strike in November. This is over the new 'super tax' row which is being imposed on players wages. it will actually affect the clubs rather than the players. The clubs will be forced to pay 75% of the tax rate for players annual salaries that exceed one million euro.

Wonder when they will bring this in here #toomuchmoneyinthegame

This weekend  sees the Indian Grand Prix, I have not be really mentioning F1 a lot. mainly because 'my boy' has failed to impress me this season ( believe me it doesn't take a lot to impress me!). I would just like to see Baron Button on the podium, its not a lot to ask is it????

I have seen exactly what I would like for my birthday, it is a 59 carat pink  star diamond ring, it is only a trifling £40 million, so I don't expect it gift wrapped! its very pretty!!!!!!

And now as I set off for the final day of the week in super swanky Lady Lainey office, I can't wait for the excitement that the weekend holds for me......................putting my new loo seat on for starters. its all 'fun, fun, fun'' here at LT Towers II

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Gosh the price of that ring!!!! How many houses could you buy in France - reckon it could buy a whole village somewhere. Not to mention that the word PINK is included in the description!

Better not be putting that new loo seat on early on Saturday - you never know who might darken your doorway and need to use the ladies room.

A bientot

DD

Lady Lainey said...

Zut alors

You aren't coming over to my house for a wee are you??? thats a long way to come!!!

Anonymous said...

Well you come to my house for your bi-annual bath so I might as well come over to use your loo.