Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 November 2013

It's MY blog!!!!!








Well I have been writing my blog full of jolly interesting things about my life, and my love of cricket and other things for well over a year now, I know that I am read in France and Saltburn for sure, also in Shrewsbury, the blog is the highlight of Mr Morris’s morning, In Leeds sometimes Gillespie the Gallant reads it in  and retweets it!  Over in Sunderland I get the blame for keeping Daddy Rushworth in bed, and NOW I find out that over in the same neck of the woods, someone possibly reading my blog and then writing parts of it in the 'Journal'……………how very dare they……………………Maybe I will start a few rumours ( usually I am part of the rumour) and see how long before that gets published. 

I have recently noted on Twitter that some so called ‘cricket writers’ have also had strikingly similar articles/comments to those published at stupid o’clock in ‘Tales from the Boundary’. Get your own nonsense to write about, stop stealing mine.


WOWWWEEEEEE was about to start ranting there!!!!

Last night I went to ‘Fat Fighters’ to be honest I am slimmer than the ‘leader’ and probably half her BMI. However I really want to lose the weight as I DO NOT want to be harpooned by passing whaling ships next Easter when I am splashing about in the sea at St Gille Croix de Vie. Also I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that are crying out to be worn…………..by a skinny Minnie rather than the heifer that opens the wardrobe door every morning.

8 weeks to slimline Lainey.

So back to cricket and all the papers, Twitter etc all roaring for Carbs, how brilliant he is etc, etc, etc. well I have been saying this  for months whilst only a couple of months ago the papers were saying he shouldn’t be in the side. I love the way that they blow hot and cold.

You know when you read my blog it is totally biased towards all things Yorkshire, throw in some Durham add a splash of Hampshire, mix up with some pert cricketers posteriors and that’s it (well apart from when I get on my high horse,and tales from home and holidays)

So back to the cricket and the score is currently ……6.12am UK time. Rain stopped any hope of play!! They could have been in England!!! Day three will start half an hour earlier

Over in County news James Tayler has signed  has signed a new contract with Nottinghamshire. he hasn't grown any taller though!.

In International cricket Graeme Smith  South African test captain has withdrawn from ODI's at the moment due to 'post concussion syndrome' meaning he is still dizzy. Now I know what is wrong with me on Friday evenings after gulping down copious amounts of champagne, its 'post concussion syndrome'!!! And I thought I was drunk!!!



This picture is specially for my besty sister Dame Didi who liked yesterdays picture of Carbs so much she is considering coming out of marital retirement!

Bon Journee!!!







2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL
Stunning pic again. How am I to get any work done when all I want is to drool over my computer.
Ok that sounds gross so had better switch off and become super home goddess. Never know who might come a knockin'
DD

Lady Lainey said...

FLIPPING HECK,if Carbs come knockin' on your door, ring me I will bunk off work!!!