Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 November 2013

It's winter


well I can safely say that we are now into winter, it is flipping freezing here in the North of blighty and the wind is howling, the rain is lashing down and clear skies at night have meant frosts have been appearing, and also we have been able to see lots of stars. Last night reports from Sunderland were that there was a bright star shining down, I suggested the North Star but as it was in the south west that was not possible. After much surfing of the net, it was reported back to me that it was Jupiter. Well you can think yourselves lucky in Sunderland, it could have been Uranus!!!!!!!!!!!


Well in sunny Australia, KP is back with the squad after having a cortisone injection into his knee, still no word on Prior and his calf scan though. So now I am running a book on who will be the next to go down with injury, My money is on Broad.

Luckily for me I do not watch any type of reality TV shows as today it is reported that Monty Panesar has said that he is willing to give it a go on 'Strictly Come Dancing'. Now I will admit to watching it when Mark Ramprakash was dancing


For very obvious reason. However I am very quick to say that I will not be watching avidly if Monty takes to the dance floor. his moves outside a nightclub earlier this year were not something that Len Goodman would approve of.............


So now to the start of the week and it is a very special week for I Lady lainey, more to come in the week. but it is safe to say that I am,

1. Not getting engaged
2. Not getting married
3. Not getting drunk ( until Friday)

TBC.......................


And  today I am wrapping up super warm as Monday is 'freeze your wot nots' off day in super swanky Lady Lainey office. However today I take back control, I have let 'Trill boy' have his bit of fun, I have let him settle into the office routine, and now I am back to full shouting mode and will take no nonsense from them

Coffee should be piping hot and on my desk at 8am, boys should be working quietly and not making lewd suggestions about Lady lainey's life. Normal transmission is about to resume!!!



No comments :