Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 November 2013

New week




Its the new week and I hope that it is better than last week with all the flipping sad news I received. I Lady Lainey am turning over a new leaf this week and decided that I will now no longer do things that I don't like which include

1. Going on  the 'Sheffield Eye' again ( 3.5 rotations my aunt nellie!!!!)

2. Wearing flat shoes

3. Watching scary movies ( on my own)

4. Eating chocolate ( well I love chocolate but it is making me get wider)

So with this in mind I am starting the new week full of hope that I drop 2 stone by next Monday, walk tall(er) and never try to bale out of a moving 'Big wheel' when it is at the top!

What can go wrong..............10'o clocks for starters which is bound to be chocolate biscuits.

well after reporting that the wedding is back on for the Estee Lauder ( no plastic surgery involved!) enhanced Warne/Hurleys. The 'big' man himself has decided to speak about cricket and states that 'boring' Cook will cost England the ashes. He has said that Cook is 'negative and boring' ( obviously does not send inappropriate texts to woman). Warne who spent most of the summer sending texts sniping at Cook's captaincy, continued this stating that he didn't like his leadership. Well at least he is a fresh faced young man who is living his dream. He hasn't done too badly so far.

In the 'excitement' to get on with my painting yesterday I forgot all about the footy, well The Blades lost!!! As did Birmingham, but at least The Mighty Whites won 2-0!.

F1 saw Vettel win ( again) which is making the whole thing very boring. The sad thing is that Baron Button is not having a great season, his car is just not up to scratch.

So with more painting done here at The Towers it is time to set off for super swanky flipping freezing Lady Lainey office. It is always freezing on Monday as stingy Landlord won't allow the heating on over the weekend!! So today it is trousers and a thermal fleece...............and flipping high heeled boots!

Is it only me or are we sadly lacking cricket news??????? Sorry this is a short one today but I can only work with what I am given...................unless I make it up!!!!

Until tomorrow.










No comments :