Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday lie in


I opened my eyes this morning and realised I had been snoozing until way past normal time and then I remembered why. Yes most of the night I had been kept awake by howling wind and lashing rain, which had not stopped since lunchtime yesterday. So as I looked out of the window I expected LT Towers II to be surrounded by a moat. Luckily for me, there was no moat and the horse chestnut tree is nearly bare meaning that I can finally rake up all the leaves.

So that's another little job for today, along with finishing more of the painting that I started yesterday, at some point I will have this house all finished, I can't flipping wait for that too happen.

Well over in Oz the tour match was not going as planned after England lost their last 7 wickets for  57 runs. The match was drawn but to be honest this was a complete shambles by a 'world class team' They play again on 6th November. Here's hoping that they are in better shape.

Oh joy, the wedding is back on.................Yes the Hurley/Warnes are back together after their brief split.  They obviously cannot live without each other, him because he was running out of free Estee Lauder products and her because she needs to be seen on the arm of a man ( any man really). It seems Shane had been sending intimate and  improper texts to a lady ( because cricketers or ex cricketers NEVER do that!). They are hoping to set a wedding date soon, Liz is hoping to get him down the aisle before he goes walkabout. Have some pride woman!!! He's done it to you once, he'll do it again.

And so the relationship counselling session is now over!


This has been a terrible week for sad news in the life of I, Lady Lainey, but today thoughts are sent out to the West Indies to my friend who has suffered a terrible loss.

on a more upbeat note I am posting this picture specially for Dame Didi, It is Bodie and Euan



Hahaha Euan is so tiny!!
More about these two Border terriers from New Zealand is in their blog http://smallbrowndogs.blogspot.co.uk/


Well its short this morning, as the painting fairies haven't arrives so it looks as if I will have to do it myself.




2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL
Just been on Bodie's blog and I rilly rilly want one of those 500 euro notes with his face on it.
Maybe Santa can arrange it - or maybe not!
DD

Lady Lainey said...

ask Kiki!!!