Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Top Choice!!!!




Whoop di flipping dooooo,  Carbs was named again in the squad for the next warm up match which started in Hobart. He is opening with Captain Cook who has now recovered from his sore back and tongue lashing from Mr Warne. Little Joey Root is knocked down to 5th spot, but no matter he will shine through I am sure. The only uncertainty that I have is the inclusion of Tremlett. As you know I do not rate him. So time will tell.

Motor mouth Bell has been rested but I am sure he will have plenty to say!!!!

Current scores 6.34 am  Carberry 153 and Cook 154!!!!!! Top Boy Carbs.


Cook had commented on Warnes attack on his style of captaincy. he said 'Its water off a ducks back'. Oh dear not the right choice of  allegory, considering !!!


KP is also in the squad..........enough said!!!!

Well Bonfire went by without incident here in LT Towers II due to I, Lady Lainey spending the evening hiding under my duvet!!! The very loud bangs were going on here in Lady Lainey Lane until well after 11pm. Now there are lots of small children living here so I tend to think that the fireworks at that time were for the adults.

Good new on the Christmas jumper front. We finally have ours. mine is red with a Christmas pudding on it and Dame Didi is wearing blue with a Christmas tree. Watch out for us on Xmas morning at the copthorne at Bramall Lane, we will be the sad looking adults!!!!

It is bath day today, sadly not for I, Lady Lainey but for little lady Pasha who is getting spruced up in time for the nuptials. I wonder if dad is having a bath too?

Rumour has it that Pasha will be wearing a pink ribbon for the wedding and Dad will be starkers due to failing in his shopping task and  being banned out of most shops in Sunderland for running round all the racks screaming 'Run with meeee' and blaming it all on an innocent toddlers!!!!


Good new in the life of Sir Sean of Bean, sadly he has not decided to marry I, Lady Lainey but he is making a new film, it is an adaptation of Macbeth and guess who he  is playing...............yes Macbeth of course!.

And so I wend my way to super swanky Lady Lainey office and hope that the boys behave. Since the arrival of 'Trill boy' they have been ganging up on moi, and casting  aspersions on my character.I give them until the start of next week to get it out of their system and then I fight back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments :