Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Flipping heck I slept in!!!!




OMG!!!!! after all the moaning about not sleeping etc, I did open my flipping eyes this morning, glance at the clock expecting to see 2.58am.............................and seeing 5.59am!!!!!!!!!!! I had only gone and slept in.

Now 5.59am may seem like an unearthly time to some people ( Daddy Rushworth!), but this is jolly flipping late to be lying in at LT Towers II. After all there is the orange birdsnest  curls to sort out and also all the food to sort out for the 'sponsored diet' which I am now nearly one week into.

Oh my goodness me, this could be the shortest blog ever!!!



Crickety news first. KP, Swann and Anderson have been left out of the limited overs squad facing Australia at the start of next year. Doubt that they will be bothered more time for sunbathing and speeding.. Englands take on it was that they are getting on in years and need to get some rest. Actual wording was 'They are in their early 30's and prize assets so we need to look after them'
Apparently after OZ there is the T20 World Cup and then IPL and the start of the English season. The official statement goes on to say that players cannot be expected to play 12 months of the year.

Easy drop out of IPL!

Oh no DO NOT get me started about the IPL this early!!!!!



Derbyshire have announced that they are asking all their coaching staff to re apply for their jobs! And they are also taking applications from external candidates ( putting quill to paper as we speak). Now why didn't Durham do that??????????


Other news, the sponsored diet is gong well, I did have a couple of 'Roses' yesterday but that was it. As it is well documented now, after last Fridays Xmas party I will not be drinking  in the foreseeable future, so that should help to shift some pounds. Tomorrow evening is D Day at chubby club and fingers crossed for a great start.

Dame Didi is now looking forward to her trip to Sheffield most especially having fish and chips for lunch on Xmas Eve ( more on this at a later date). I am looking forward to having a bath!


Well time is getting on and I have to get to super swanky Lady Lainey office.

Have a good day.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Gosh LL

Just hope fish and chip shop is open on Xmas Eve.

Even fish shop people need to buy presents for Xmas you know.

DD