Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Halfway through the week!!!











Yip de flipping skip, no more needing to wake myself up at ungodly hours and torture myself with England’s poor performance until next week. So I just woke myself up at an ungodly hour this morning and lay in bed twiddling my thumbs trying to get back to sleep!!!!

Well the Ashes loss has been hashed and rehashed by the press and I am a tad sick of it all now.

Does Flower need to go?, England outclassed and outplayed!
 As I said yesterday England need to start forward planning for the next Ashes clash and look to bring through fresh blood. However do they need a new 'leader'? 
For now though lets see if England can at least pull back the last two tests so as not to look completely hopeless!

Had a discussion with Daddy Rushworth yesterday about cricket shirts of the good and famous ( no guessing who he has!!). I told him that a signed ‘Royal Ryanness’ shirt would make my life complete. He said ‘Ask him he can only say no’
ASK HIM!!!! OMG I struggle if I am in the same postcode as his Royal Ryanness, let alone speak to him!!!! It was just like when Mr Funky the Chauffeur said I should go and ask both Ryan And Gillespie the Gallant for their autographs. I nearly fainted!!! Funny though because no one realises that I am quite shy really…………..yes REALLY!!!!!!

And talking about his Royal Ryanness, he was out with Jacky Brooks ( Headband warrior) yesterday at Martin House Children’s Hospice. They actually went with Santa, in a helicopter!! ( upwardly mobile Santa literally!!!) They were delivering pressies and bringing a little bit of Christmas joy. Fantastic that they gave their time for a wonderful cause. Well done boys.


The news of the Ashes beating however pales over the news that will have us all reeling, the Hurly/ Warne wedding is off (again). Oh no!!!! I cannot believe it. No more sloppy tweets, no more vomit inducing photos of the happy couple. No more plastic surgery Free Estee lauders products for Shane!. Oh well give them a couple of months of no publicity and it will be back on #cynicalmoi?


Today I am hoping to have a quiet day at super swanky Lady Lainey office after a rather loud and raucous Tuesday, thanks to Trill Boy recounting his love life history #notfitforalady'sears.

I am hoping that my coffee is on my desk when I tip up. If not then the quiet Wednesday may not happen as I think that it is about time that I take control again. I will get them back into line.


Let the shouting begin!!!!!








No comments :