Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 December 2013

It F(ryan)day, its the test and......



we are all still coming to terms here with the very sudden passing of Grandad Derek , yesterday morning. After losing Grandma Jean on Christmas Day last year this is a double blow for everyone. However pleased to know that they are together again.

So its F(ryan) day and I had to use my favourite smiley picture to brighten up my day today, I am tired and a bit swollen eyed and also think that I have had the most weird dream. England took 5 of Australia's wickets before 6am ( UK time). HOLY FLIPPING MOLY!!!!! they really have!!!!
With the team being 'retuned' to include the wonderful Top Tyke Timmy Bresnan, they seem to be doing OK. It is however day one and as we know a  test match cannot be won on day one, but it can be lost.

Australia are playing an unchanged team, whilst Bresnan replaced Panesar ( who should never have been there in the first place). Australia are currently 164-5.


So what else has been happening in the world of I Lady Lainey. well I toddled off to 'chubby club' last night and lost an amazing 5.5lb!!!! totally wonderful and I am really over the moon. Its a great start to my 'big fat sponsored weightloss' campaign.

And a huge boost in the run up to Christmas, which  in the Towers is never  full on over the top non stop eating. We just usually go with the flow.  So I am hoping in a flipping smug way I can go into the New Year a little bit slimmer, which will be wonderful.

And as I am off to former home of London at the end of February to see besty friends Zemina and Gary I am hoping that I will have shifted a quite a bit more weight before I go.

Well the 'Grand Christmas' decorations are actually going back into the garage until next year as I  am not really in the mood for putting them up. Which gives Sir Sean of Bean a bit of a breather and he can stop  worrying about disappointing me by NOT coming to switch on the lights. And then in the real world..................


These blogs are getting shorter and shorter but sorry folks today I am struggling and so will sign off until tomorrow when hopefully her Ladyship will bounce back!!!








No comments :