Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 December 2013

Its the last F(ryan)day at work this year!


Hurrrrrraaaahhhhh!!!!! It is not only F(ryan)day, but it is the last F(ryan)day of work………….and then nearly two weeks on holiday!!!! I am sooooo super excited that I am bouncing around like a super bouncy thing. Yep better stop that my ‘shredded wheat’ is threatening to reappear!!!

AND it really is F(ryan)day as tonight at 7.30pm on BBC 1 His Royal Ryanness himself will be on Question of Sport ( first shown on 18/12/13 but I Lady Lainey was tres busy and missed it!!!). So everything will stop for this and I will be reclining on the chaise longue with a glass of champers ( only one mind you the diet is still ongoing).

Today ‘the boys’ are having games day in the office, I should be too but as they left lots of work to be forwarded to architects and the likes until the last minute and I have to sort it out today. Yes the last day of work and I actually have to do some work, What the ‘Donald Duck’ is that all about? There was a lot of shouting coming from my office yesterday and lots of words like

Why did you *chuffing* wait until the last day?’,

‘Are you really as thick as horse *poo*?’

What kind of *flipping eedjits*are you?

'my *blinking* job description states 'drink gallons of coffee, shout at boys, look pretty, work is NOT mentioned'

*Alternative words inserted so as not to offend readers!

So as I work through umpteen drawings they will be playing ‘Test Match Special’ game.

Then we are all off to Pizza Hut for the all you can eat buffet…………………………..now I know, that you all know, that I am on a diet, but I figured that if I filled myself up with salad then I would not eat as much pasta and pizza ( well that’s the plan).

Then we are all going to run around with our shirts over out heads go home and get ready for the arrival of Pere Noel. Or in my case get ready to take Sheffield by storm.

 'Tales from the Boundary' today has totally nil cricket stories and so desperate was I for something that I nearly phoned my former 'coach'  Harry Latchman for one of his hilarious cricket tales, then remembered he is on his holidays with the lovely Blossom. Flipping heck, things had better pick up soon.

Oh well with out further ado, I bid you all 'Bon Vendredi et Bon Weekend' 


No comments :