Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 December 2013

It's Thursday!




Well glancing out of the window, it is pitch black outside but there does not appear to be any fog, which will please Tzarina Katerina who bored me stiff last night for 20 minutes on the state of the fog in her village! Riveting stuff, so much so that I think I may have dozed off for a little minute!!!

The teams are all in Perth getting ready for the big show fight match, which starts early hours here in Blighty. I am not too sure whether I will be tuning in or trying to get some sleep.
Matt Prior has said that England need to come out fighting, and not sulk, whinge or moan. Prior also said he was certain that England could retain the Ashes. Well 2-0 down now and not showing any sort of winning spirit, I am not too certain, but have to hold on to the belief that they can, if they try!

They haven't won in Perth for years so this is going to be a possibly hard comeback match.


News from besty Home County of Yorkshire, 2nd XI coach Paul Farbrace is in talks with the Sri Lankan cricket board about their vacant National Coach position. Paul has done a great job and has been an integral part of developing players for the first team.
Good luck Paul.

Well I am off to chubby club tonight to be weighed for week 1 of  'my big fat sponsored weightloss'. It has been a good week and although we had the excesses of the office Xmas gut bash, I think that I have managed to pull back and make some weight disappear.

Yesterday I learnt some new things about exactly what 'boys' get up to in garages and workshops. Well I never!!! however I am not sure that I going to divulge this at the moment as I need to have it verified today being unleashing the facts.

So as you are reading this from the warmth of your bed, or office or sitting room, I am going to venture out into the flipping cold and head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office, where it will be now only 7 working days ( and I use the term 'working' loosely in my case!) until we break up for our Christmas holidays and I can be a Lady of leisure!.


Have a great Thursday.



No comments :