Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 December 2013

Oh dear!!!!!




Well its 'Oh dear' on two counts today.

1. Oh dear I feel flipping awful and now know my limits! After the most wonderful lunch at Bannatynes Hotel in Darlington and then drinks in Prego and Hash, it all went a bit downhill.

I know that we got our taxis home an hour later than we were going to ( bad sign).

 I know that lots of photos were taken  ( very bad sign and bad pictures too)

I know that as soon as I have posted this blog I am going in the shower, pulling on my 'jim jams' and going back to bed!

I know that I am not the only one who will be feeling like this, today!




2. Oh dear, the cricket is not going at all well. England were bowled out for 172. And in the words of Michael Vaughan, the wheels have well and truly fallen off.

Mitchell Johnson was the man  responsible for the total collapse of England with bowling figures of 7-40 that  really sums it up. Carberry and Bell were top run makers, whihc has again brought up the  'should Bell be at no 3' topic again.

Even the saviour of England KP couldn't make double figures. It was a terrible innings.

Australia went back into bat and to really rub Englands noses in it. They lost three wickets, but still managed to close the day on  132-3, a lead of over 500 runs!!!!

Hmmm what do you think???

And now I am preparing to go back to bed.

Until tomorrow when I hope to feel a little bit more human!


No comments :