Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 December 2013

Two days running....................









OMG, I only woke up about a second ago!!! and realised I am getting super late with the blog again!!! Flipping heck, what the Donald duck is going on here at the Towers. Well for starters I have been staying up late, last night it was nearly midnight before I went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I am super flipping exhausted, I normally am tucked up in my bed by 8pm latest now that the nights are so dark.

However it is the 1st of December and time to open the first door on the advent calendar. no choccies in mine this year but I do get a sticker every day!!! Flipping would have preferred chocolate though!

And it is all still kicking off in Australia. This has to be the worst that I have ever known  a tour down under to be. Yesterday the announcer at  the tour match at Alice Springs was taken off mic after announcing Monty Panesar, with an Indian accent. However this was not the first incident from this man as he had been taunting Joe Root  too. ( Now that is a step too far). However true to form the 'stand  in ' captain Bell  had his say at the press conference, he said  that he hadn't heard anything!  What a nitwit!!! ( used a 'nice' word there because I am a Lady )


It is all blowing up for a very eventful test in Adelaide which starts on Thursday and will mean that I, Lady Lainey will be having not much sleep again!!


So what was going on in the footy yesterday


Well Birmingham won 3-0 woohoo meaning that they are now 6 points clear of the relegation zone. It was also a good match as cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo, captain of the team, did not get a card of any colour, hopefully he gets his Christmas card though!

Sadly the Mighty Whites lost on their day out to Blackburn.

The Blades had a trip to London and managed a draw with Leyton Orient. I wonder if they all went round Sir Sean of Beans house for a few sherbets after????


So what to do today, well I am going to put some of my rubbish treasures on ebay, and I am going to 're orange' my afro, and watch out for Dame Didi who is calling in on her way to visit Tzarina Katerina ( KIKI!!!!!). And then I am sure that I will have to have a nap!


So now of to try to fully wake myself up!!!! with a gallon of coffee.










No comments :