Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 January 2014

Back to the grind!!!




Well after a nearly a couple of weeks of doing nothing ( well almost nothing) and lounging around in bed and on sofa's and on the chaise longue, it is time to go back to super swanky freezeroony Lady Lainey office today.
I am guessing that when I get in Pony Paul will have chucked in two days holiday which will leave me with Job the Jolly ( aka Jo Bling) and Trill Boy. OMG I can hardly contain myself!

I could be at home, putting all my treasures on ebay to make lots of pennies for my trip to Marseilles and my flipping huge birthday party which is now  creeping towards 10 months away. lots to organise!

 And talking about getting organised, the 5th and final test begins tonight and England are still holding back on team news. Calls to bring back Prior are rife in the papers, but why bother? Also Panesar is out with an injury!!!( too much nightclubbing???).Meanwhile Rankin , Ballance and Tremlett have been having a super holiday down under and maybe one of them will be called on #earntheirkeep.

Scott Borthwick looks as if he may be included but to be honest at this stage, it wont make any difference but will mix the team up a bit..

The team where out meeting the Australian Prime Minister and pleased to see them all looking very smart.................although some of them look as if they may have over indulged at Xmas ( says she who has gorged herself!).

Captain Cook has also said that it is time for a rebirth of the team ( hurrah he has finally been reading my blog!). And that we cannot rely on the team that is constantly picked. As I have said often enough the team do not play as a 'team' and so shake it up and omit and include different players they have enough in Australia now to choose from. We have lost the Ashes so what have they got to lose, by fielding a completely revised team.

It is way too early in the morning for me to be off on a rant!!!

The former Lord Lainey dropped off our wedding photo's so that we could get some copies of pictures with Grandma Jean and Grandad Derek.
I found loads of lovely pictures that I had forgotten about.




Oh well off to freeze me what nots off and drink copious amounts of coffee, shout at boys and look pretty for 7 hours.
Have a great day.

88 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments :