Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 January 2014

Birthday Bash part 1 sorted



OMG the first part of the Big Birthday Bash was completed last night, well the flights were sorted. I just have to make it across the airport at Amsterdam without losing Dame Didi and nearly missing my connecting flight, which if course this year I will make sure doesn't happen.Unlike last time!!! At least when I finally got on the flight the Stewardess realised how distressed I was and gave me as many danish pastries as I could cram into my cake hole.

So in exactly 9 months time I will be having fun in the sun in Marseilles,home of Eric Cantona, the oldest cinema in the world and the magnificent cathedral above.

I know that avid readers will notice that yesterday I stated it was 10 months until my birthday, well it is. but I am starting early to make it last as long as possible!!! The big party will be the end of the celerations.

Over in all things cricket, England lost again to Australia yesterday despite Joey Root making up for his lack of runs by taking a wicket. Also the new boys Morgan and Boyd are suffering from injuries ( calf and hamstring). Morgan coming off late in the game meaning that the lovely Michael Carberry had to come on to field.( and I missed that!!!)

The team looks to be falling apart again and this is not a good sign.

Captain Cook stated that the England dressing room was an emotional place to be, yeah well mate you should be watching the game, that's not just emotional its downright depressing!

James Faulkner was the hero of the Australian team, in less than a year since his one day international debut, all rounder Faulkner has  scored 408 runs in 20 matches. In November 2013 he scored Australia's fastest one day hundred off 57 balls!!!!


Sussex have signed Yasir Arafat for their T20 blast this summer. Can't wait to see which other players get snapped up to play over the summer.

Oh well I have to hurry up as I am having my first bath this year................yes indeedy I am now going to wallow in Dame Didi's tub before heading back to the Towers and housework!!!!






No comments :