Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Monday!!!



Well good morning and Happy Monday, I am not quite sure why I am so blinking bouncy happy, probably because I have had a 'proper' nights sleep after a bit of a wild weekend!

I went back to bed yesterday morning after posting my very short blog and listened to the rest of the ODI. England once again went from looking like winners to falling at the final hurdle. Australia  won the match by five runs. yes it really was that close!!!!

Ben Stokes was fined 15% of his match fee from the ODI that England won last week. This followed an altercation with James Faulkener. He used language or a gesture that was obscene, or offensive.
I am keeping quiet on this as my views on his past behaviour are well documented. I hoped that a second chance he got with England might curb him a little, obviously not. He may very well be a lovely young man, but sometimes does not portray this on the field.

Captain Cook will miss the limited overs tour of the West Indies beginning in February as it is decided to rest him. Well in light of his run scoring of late he has been getting plenty of rest, because he's hardly been out at the crease. However I think that the decision is a good one. He has taken a lot of flack and has been under a huge amount of scrutiny.

Its looking as if Stuart Broad may take charge. Well give him something to do when he is crocked, because its going to happen!

Swann is once again making headlines as he 'opens up' about his decision to retire mid tour. To be honest do any of us care now?  No I thought not!

So Sunday was a quiet and lazy day here at LT Towers II, napping and watching complete rubbish on the television.

Spent a couple of hours catching up with friends on 'Whatsapp' and then  headed off to bed for an early night.

So what does today/this week hold for I, Lady Lainey.

Well super swanky Lady Lainey office is the order of the day and then I am really pushing hard to shift the weight ready for the summer so there is going to be lots of activity this evening.  #nopainnogain


I also will be developing muscles as I seem to have sold loads of my junk  treasures on ebay. So they will all be taken off to the post office today and sent on their way to pastures new.

No Pony Paul today in the office he has taken a 'mysterious' days holiday and wouldn't 'spill' as to why!!! So Job the Jolly, Trill Boy will be flipping busy doing drawings and stuff, whilst I recline in my chair, drink gallons of coffee, shout a lot and look pretty for 7 hours. I love my job!!!





No comments :