Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year




Happy New Year to you all, it is the time to put all the good, bad and indifferent from 2013 behind us  and move on with a fresh slate

And boy is that what I need. 2013 was a great year but also a rough one for I, Lady Lainey as I realised that I had been poorly quite a lot and not my usual super bouncy self.So here is to a New Year and new start..................except for the fact that my New Year has started with me being exhausted. The usual suspects started letting off fireworks near LT Towers II  at about 10pm and continued infrequently until 3am when  a car with blue lights lit up the street and the fireworks were no more!

So my New Years resolutions are as follows

1. Continue my sponsored  weight loss and make money for The Taking Steps Project

2. Go alcohol free for the whole of January

3. Have the flipping time of my life all year! ( everyone should have that one!)


It  is now only 89 days to the start of the cricket season and I am super excited!!!
The Netherlands cricket team are today flying out to New Zealand for the World Cup qualifiers, good luck to them ( why do you think I have orange hair?)

No more crickety news as I am off to hop in the shower, put clean jim jams on and lounge around all flipping day! I am back in super swanky flipping freezing Lady Lainey office tomorrow.

Happy New Year to you all



No comments :