Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 January 2014

Hi ho, hi ho



Oh yes indeedy doody, no peace for the wicked. I am going to be busier than the a proverbial bee today.

Firstly I am going to 'run' to town and do the lunch shopping for Job the Jolly and Pony Paul, do a quick race around the shops in case I see anything that I 'didn't realise'I needed. then home to sort out the new bed ( finally) put the boxes of Christmas decs back in the garage and then do some house work! Before beginning my 60 day 'Insanity' challenge!

OMG I am thinking that  there may be no nap time today as the new bed is going to be a super giant job!


So yesterday the 'tinterweb' was alight with KP bagging a huge pay deal with Delhi Daredevils in the IPL, if you remember last year he didn't play, just sat on the bench and counted his rupees. Well by teatime yesterday The Daredevils had obviously got wind of all the mutterings and  released KP. meaning that he will go up for auction in February. The Daredevils stated that they are building a fresh team.

Which tied in nicely with Captain Cook who was interviewed yesterday and refused to confirm that KP would be involved in a team for 2015 Ashes tour. Talk was mainly of building a NEW team and that you couldn't give one player confirmation of a place as 10 others would want it too.

Woooo hold on a minute there Captain Cook, this is not just one player, this is KP and we all know that he single handedly won the Ashes for England, plays better than any other player in the world, is brilliant at texting and has the backing of all of Liberty X.

OK enough of the sarcasm, it is way too early

However the whole IPL and county cricket thing comes to mind again, but I will save that for a later date.


Yippeee more baby news although Mr Funky the Chauffeur was not too impressed. Jessica Ennis is having a baby, and it has put a hold on all her activities this year. However she says that she will be back to defend her Olympic title.

I love babies!!!!


Today's footy sees


Cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo and the rest of the Birmingham gang down in Brighton. I can see them now having a bit of a 'splodge' in the sea before kick off. Hope they win today and that Robbo is not 'carded'

The Mighty Whites are just travelling down the road to Sheffield where they will be taking on Wednesday

The Blades are at Nottingham  taking on County. #COYB


Dame Didi is now able to add 'plumbing' to her CV. She actually 'unplumbed' her washing machine, I am wondering if she is going to plumb in the new one?
I however will get 'Tim'll fix it to do mine as I do not want water shooting out everywhere in my kitchen when I put my 'smalls' on an economy cycle.


I just looked out of the window here at LT Towers II and though it was foggy, however it isn't, my windows are dirty and I need to find a man with long ladders to come and clean them. To be honest window cleaners in Lady laineyville are rarer than hens teeth, hence the state of said windows. If I wasn't so flipping scaredy of heights I would do it myself.
Yes another thing on the 'To do' list!





3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Unplumb queen of North Yorkshire here. Just wanted to confirm that my intention is to plumb in new washer and guess what put it on a cycle before I push it back into place to check that everything is ok with plumbing.

DD

Lady Lainey said...

Can you come over and do mine?
LL

Anonymous said...

Might have to bring Betterware boy cos he helped me in the end.