Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 January 2014

I thought it would never be F(ryan)day



Wowwwww after the worst start to working week, coming down with tonsillitis! It  is finally F(ryan)day and I can prepare for two days doing nothing here at LT Towers II. Well OK there are some things that have to be done, like finally sorting the new bed, taking bags of 'things' to the charity shop, shopping for lunches for the office 'boys'....................oh god I am tired out already!!!

As briefly mentioned yesterday the first ODI starts on Sunday and already the Australians have decided to rest Johnson, whilst England are resting Broad for the first two matches.What about the rest of the England team, I think that they can just pull names out of a hat!!!! #technicalstuff

We are now into the 70's as to how many days to the start of the domestic cricket season and I really am getting super excited about it. My diary is bulging with fixture lists, holiday forms and maps.
However before all of this there is still lots to be done in readiness for the season.........................no not the cricket boys!!! ME!!!
I am still on my sponsored slim for The Taking Steps Project, a great charity helping out victims of Domestic Abuse. Which is also a great boost for my return home to La Belle France. Hopefully losing the weight will stop me being harpooned on the beach at St Gilles Croix de Vie by any passing whaling ships!

And that's only one thing on the 5 page  list of 'Things to do before April'.

So did anyone see Aurora Borealis last night? Apparently  they would be visible in Scotland and the North of England Well I went to bed opened the curtains and next thing I knew it was 5.30am and time to get up, so its a big fat no from me.

I hope that Tzarina Katerina saw them because she flipping well didn't when she went on her Arctic cruise at Christmas!!!!!


It is now less than 3 weeks until the 48 hour net challenge in Lincolnshire, thank you to @rushworth22 who is donating for the raffle, very kind and I know that Dave and Richard will really appreciate it.


Its a very short one today  I am sorry to say, but I would like to say 'Thank You' to his Royal Ryanness, who was involved in the most 'surreal' tweets yesterday. its not everyday you get tweets from a dog, especially a dog who thinks he was knighted in the New Years Honours!.

If you want to enter the realms of total chaos check out  . or his 'woofsite' http://www.spanielharry.co.uk/

Your life may never be the same............................ 


No comments :