Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 January 2014

Normal service resumed!




Ok so its Thursday and its taken me all week to get over the excesses of the weekend, so sad to be 21 and not be able to party like I did when I was 20!
I am also back to full 'orangness' having had the barnet 'touched up' so all stations go for this weekend, when I will be living it up at Chateau Saltburn with Dame Didi.That's as long as we don't get any snow!

In Australia,England must have been hoping for snow to stop play as they went into T20 battle. Yes they put on a good show with Ravi Bopara scoring runs like a madman, but to no avail as they once again were beaten, and this time by 13 runs. Stuart Broad defended his decision to omit Ben Stokes, who is this years 'Joe Root' who in turn was last years.............well you get the idea.

To be honest I was having a 'little think' last night about what the problem is with the team. Apart from their being some super huge ego's and some super huge developing egos, on paper they seem to be a good team, it's just when they play that they seem to go to pot!

Would I change it? well not too sure. maybe bring back Atherton, Stewart and Sidebottom!!! If only!!!

KP has been named as one of the 'stars' up for auction  in the IPL after being dropped  earlier this month by The Daredevils. Dimi Mascarenhas is one of the other names in the auction. The IPL runs from April 8th to May 30th so I will be missing some of the action whilst I am on my wine swilling jolly back home in La Belle France. I am sure that I will not be missing too much though,

Lord Christophe, monster child nephew, is currently looking for a job. Fingers crossed that he gets something in Whitby..............................fish and chip excursion I think!!!

Sir Richard, youngest monster child nephew is meanwhile building his own empire in North Yorkshire, well done him on his hard graft and hope when he makes his millions he remembers his beautiful besty Auntie Lady Lainey.( and his mum Dame Didi)................OK and his other auntie Tzarina Katerina I don't want to appear mean!


Today is the start of the World Record cricket net attempt down in Lincolnshire. I wish Dave and Richard the best of luck over the next 48/50 hours and really hope that they do it.
Well done boys wish I could have come down but unless a miracle happens tomorrow I doubt I will get to sunny Lincs!

well time and tide wait for no Lady, so I am heading off to super swanky Lady Lainey office and the joys that are a whole load of new builds!!! I think a day in the archiving is called for!!!

Until tomorrow................


No comments :