Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 January 2014

Not long now....................




...........................................until the heady days of Spring, OK its a officially a couple of months away, but this morning, as I sit here typing like a mad thing, there is no wind or rain lashing against the windows and it fills me full of hope that the weather may start to look up. This is extra flipping good because

1. I hate walking round with a super frizzy afro instead of lovely orange curls

2. I can get outside and clear up the extensive grounds of LT Towers II

3. It will nearly be the cricket season which is the most important thing in the world.



And by the time the cricket season arrives hopefully the 'do they do they not have an issue' saga of Flower and Pieterson will have been settled once and for all. This would have already died a death if Michael Vaughan did not keep regurgitating it every day!! To be honest I doubt that now anyone cares, I just wish they would both disappear and then Twitter would return to normal.

Apparently Matt Prior made the save of saves the other day, but obviously not on the cricket field. He helped to get a man down from a bridge where he was going to jump. Well done Matt. Now back to cricket.

Well we are now on countdown for the first ODI which starts on the 12th. Who will be in the team and who will be speaking to whom is more the question.
The ODI's are all crammed in before the end of the month so all this 'team bashing' in the papers need to stop if England want to regain any sense of pride.

Last night I took a little test that was doing the rounds on Facebook ( not something I ever do, but feeling poorly has a strange effect on you sometimes). This test was to see if you spoke with a regional accent and low and behold, although I live her in the North East of Blighty I only flipping speak with a southern accent.
Well being totally bored out of my skull due to the 'golf ball lodged in my throat ' aka tonsillitis, I posted this onto Twitter. haaa de flipping haa, Mr Funky the Chauffeur only went and did it!!!! And he is a raggy ar***d Northerner!!!! Hahahahaha. That is why he is the chauffeur and I am the Lady!.

He then mentioned that at my super massive birthday bash ( venue now sorted and booked), there had better be 'corned beef and tattie pie', for goodness sake I am surprised he didn't ask for pigs trotters and tripe.
As he knows very well from cricket lunches and tea that I pack up for himself and Pauly Paul during the season, its quails eggs, smoked salmon and cavier all the way. Washed down with champers..........well I might sneak in a ham and pease pudding sarnie, because I like them!


Oh yes and in case you are wondering, I feel a tad better today. I just hope that I can eat something!.






No comments :