Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Not quite sure what day it is!!


Well I woke up this morning without a clue where I was or what day it was, I was looking around mon boudoir not recognising anything and so turned over and went back to sleep thinking that I was back home in La Belle France!!!, Then I started to try to piece together what day it was and was totally convinced it was Saturday.. The one thing that I did know was that I was back home in France it was flipping cold!!! Eventually the cold hard facts dawned on me, I was in LT Towers II and it was only Tuesday. I think that the excesses of the weekend have caught up with me!!! And tired does not come close to relaying how I feel this morning.

On the upside after seeing the gritters out last night and being convinced that I would wake up to a 'white out' this morning, it is only cold and  wet. it is however probably icy out there!

Cricket news is slow today apart from lots of talk from Gaeme Swann which too be honest is now getting very stale and boring. He has retired ....end of.

We are now gearing up for the T20 series in Australia, lets see what kind of a pigs ear we make of that! The first one is on 2nd February.

James Faulkner is out of the Australian team though due to a knee injury.


Scotland beat Namibia in the Super sixes to move up to second place in the ICC World Cup qualifying competition. Its looking good for them at the moment.

On the ODD side I read a piece on Phil Tuffnel, who has had a hair transplant, he says its no big deal and is not ruling out 'botox' Oh dear me silk purse..........

Life in super swanky Lady Lainey office was quiet yesterday as Pony Paul was on a little jolly. He is back today so no doubt there will be altercations with Architects, non stop ringing phones and lots of 'deep sighs'.


It is now just over a month until I go back to former home of London to visit friends Zemina and Gary. Its only for a couple of days but I am looking forward to the break and the company. Its to be hoped that the weather is better than today.

After starting the 'Insanity' workout I had to stop due to a niggle in my back, but tonight I am back to it and hope to be a completely new woman in 60 days! well not so much a new woman but at least a fitter one.
if you have never seen this workout, then don't even try to find it, it will leave you feeling ill and never wanting to do any type of exercise again. but as I have said before no pain no gain.
Hopefully i will get through more than a week this time before I break down!


Well as some of us are still lounging about in bed, in the warm, and not even thinking about spending 7 hours looking pretty in an office, I am off to do my thing for another day.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

WOW Super pic LL,

Just cannot wait to be there again sipping coffee and watching the world go by and that funny fountain that makes the men look as though they are having a pee pee ( you know we cannot say wee wee in France, as that is Noddy).

DD

Anonymous said...

Hey just noticed this, could that be mon bird's nest in the front of the photo?

Lady Lainey said...

yes it flipping well is what were you doing getting in my shot!!!

LL