Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Things I found out about boys part 2



After my discovery last year that 'boys 'of a certain age, love Wonder Woman. I am constantly amazed at my discoveries about 'boys'.

Take yesterday for instance, after being very poorly on Monday, I returned to my desk in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office to see it ( well I couldn't actually see the desk, keyboard or chair) covered in drawings to be issued, lots of drawings to be filed away and more drawings just for the 'fun' of dumping them on my desk. At first glance this looked as if the said 'boys' had done lots of work whilst I had been ill in bed.
However on further investigation I noted that the coffee jar was nearly empty, the tin of shortbread ( full on Friday) was as good as empty ( 4 battered pieces of shortbread in the tin). this leads me to believe that the old saying 'when the cats away.......' is so very true.

Also the fact that I, Lady Lainey had not been present in the office allowed the 'boys' to be 'boys'. And so  I was subjected to a cacophony of  wind being passed!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is never right in front of a Lady, especially one like moi! So in my best elocutionised and outraged  voice I told them that if they did it again I would be inserting corks to the offending orifice!!!! seemed to do the trick!

However I really do not think that I would have gone near them with a barge pole let alone a cork!

Then as I was heating up my lunch I walked back into the office  to nearly catch 'Trill Boy' in his 'skimpies'!!! as he was getting changed for his run. Well it put me right off my sausage and mash I can tell you!!!

Seriously if it had been Eric Cantona I think my day would have been much brighter but 'Trill Boy' PLEASE!!!!

 So I have now found out that if you leave boys on their own for 2 minutes and they are up to all kinds of high jinx!

Oh dear so early in the morning to be off on a rant!!!

After all of that Dame Didi and I have decided that when we go off to Marseilles for the big birthday bash in October  we might just stay there. Yes fly home on holidays and stay for good. Seems she did not have a good day at Dame Didi Domain either!!!

Very little cricket news  today except that it is all change on the Lions tour with Ollie Rayner replacing Simon Kerrigan, who sadly injured his back during a  pre tour preparation camp last month. It is hoped that he can join the tour later if he continues to improve.

A very trivial story from the 'bowels' of the Daily Mail today is that woman judge other woman very harshly on their appearance ( and we didn't already know that) apparently 'The Scouse Brow' as sported by the height of celebrity WAG ness  Mrs Rooney and Mrs Gerrard is a no no with woman ( apart from those in the north West it seems).Also spidery eyelashes, caked on powder and patchy fake tan are also on the  things that woman dislike about other woman.

Luckily I do not enter into the categories of any of the above, most days I have enough time to write the blog, shovel two weetabix down my cake hole, and get dressed to go to the office. Any make up is a bit of blusher and some lip gloss and if I have time some eyeliner. As for fake tan, sadly it would get washed off with all the rain that comes down here in the North East of Blighty.

A Bientot











No comments :