Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 January 2014

Up with the larks!




If only this was the view from LT Towers II this morning  ( instead of being the view of home soil of France from hotel room). However I can't see a blinking thing outside it is soooooo dark. For pities sake, bring on the lighter mornings and I might feel a bit more human! However the 'golf ball' in the throat has reared its head again. What the Donald Duck is going on??? I am falling apart!!!! It's not right in one so young!!! ( stop laughing now Joe!)

Well probably another course of 'cillin' should sort it if the Doctor will give it to me!.

So what happened yesterday in cricket, well if you didn't watch, listen. read about it. England lost! And Captain Cook has said that he may resign as ODI captain. Hell, let Bell have a go he thinks he is he Captain already!
To be honest I doubt him stepping down will make any difference to whether they win or lose!
Need to sort the team out!

Top news from The Tykes. Andrew Gale signed a new contract which will keep him with the club until 2016 with the option for another season. Its all looking good for my boys.

Liam Plunkett who a couple of seasons ago looked to be on 'self destruct' at Durham has made the Lions team. Flipping brilliant to see him doing so well. One season at Yorkshire has seen a marked improvement in all of Liam's game and for him to get a second chance of a call up is great. Liam is about to go into his second season with Yorkshire and I wish him every bit of luck.
Having seen him play last year he looks much more at home with the Yorkshire team than at Durham. #dizzydoesgood

Dame Didi and I seem to be on a mission to have an early spring clean at our respective homes. Dame Didi is doing it in readiness for her move back home to La Belle France, less to send on the removals van. I am doing it because my flipping house is bursting at the seams.Blinking eBay got a hammering last night and if it all sells I may be able to get my car back in the garage and get my spare bedroom back!


So today I am heading off to see the 'quack' and hope that my  flipping throat is better again soon. How will I shout at 'boys'?, how will I demand copious amounts of coffee?.

I am sure I will but to be honest I just wish that I felt a tiny bit better!!!!

Short one today so until tomorrow

Bon Journee



No comments :