Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 February 2014

another week starts



Well another week is starting and the recurring throat problem is not going away, however I am hoping that it will be better by the end of the week, when I head off down to London for a weekend with my friends. How awful would it be if I couldn't talk!!!!!


It was all happening in the cricket between Australia and South Africa, with SA winning by an amazing 231 runs. Hasim Amla made his 21st test century and was 127 not out when South Africa declared shortly before lunch.
Australia were faced with making 448 runs. They made a good start but soon folded and were bowled out for 216.

It sort of looks as if a lot of International teams are upping their game, with the exception of England who are in disarray. And talking England the hunt is still on for a new 'leader'. Gary Kirstin has said he would like to take on the role................but not for another 10 years! His reason being that he has a young family and doesn't want to be away from home that much. Fair do's I think.

However Stuart Broad is still yapping on about the sacking of KP, and trying to distance himself from any involvement in it. To be honest why does he not just keep quiet, that way it will all die down until KP brings out his book just in time for Christmas.

Well mission decorating is complete until I start on the next room, which will be soon I should think, as I want to have all my jobs done before the start of the cricket season. However i have to get myself well and pulled round before I tackle the next job.

Prince Philip of South Africa is here in the UK for a week, however I will not be able to meet up with him as he is hob nobbing with the likes of 'Big Boss' of Spurs!!!??? Then he is off to Brazil to put the final pieces in place before the World Cup. Yes he was moaning about having to spend 2 months in Brazil..........it's a hard life!
Sadly as I get to London he will be flying out so no chance of a catch up until May ( hopefully)

Well that's it for today as I feel totally yukky.




.

No comments :