Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 February 2014

'Hump' of the week



yes it's the hump of the week and I for one am looking forward to the weekend. Not that I will be getting any rest, I will just be picking up where I left off last weekend!.

Super swanky Lady Lainey office is basking in the absence of Trill Boy, who is taking time off to decorate his house for the imminent arrival of 'Fullerina'. Now that normal service has resumed in the office, 'boys' listen when I shout, have my coffee on my desk at 8am and NEVER say rude things to me. Well it'll all go to pot next week!!!

So there is some crickety gossip today.

Firstly Stuart Broad is backing Ashley Giles for the 'topjob' ahead of the Windies Tour. Well you know my thoughts on Broad. Always 'crocked' so if he is backing Giles I would say that is kiss of death!.


Jonathon Trott looks to be on track to be back at Warwickshire for the start of the season , This was after Gus Fraser said that he doubted he would be.
Trott was not included in the pre season tour of  Barbados and this was the cause of Gus's comments. However both Warwickshire and Trotts management team have said that his main aim is to get back to cricket.

All teams are getting into full training mode and many will be jetting off on pre season tours. Durham are having a quick jaunt to the UAE and Yorkshire are off to Sri Lanka. Its alright for some, I will be here at my desk, in my office catching up on all things cricket to keep you all informed.


Dame Didi is in full France move mode now and is planning for 'le grand relocate'. I however am having trouble deciding what to have for my breakfast!. She is now decided ( like moi) that The Champagne/ Ardennes region is for her and as such is emailing me houses on a regular basis to have a look at. Sadly the one that I wanted got snapped up.
Never mind I have a couple of years yet until I move on.

I am hoping that Mr Funky the chauffeur will bring me his drill round tonight as I continue to make improvement to LT Towers II. If I could finish the jobs that I started last summer things would be so much easier!.

Well this is a super short one today, I am hoping that I have gossip and scandal for tomorrow and if not then I will just have to make it up!

Bye








1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

You think I am motoring on with my France move? The immobilier only goes and takes the properties I am interested in off the market. Obviously the good folk of those villages don't want "le roast beef" living next to them.

Oh well onward and upward.

DD