Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 February 2014

its F(ryan)day but better than that.....



.......................Today I am OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! OMG I am soooo super bouncy excited that I can hardly contain myself, better had though because  all this bouncing at stupid o' clockis not doing me any good at all! That said, the besty and second besty tiaras are packed along with every item of clothing I think I might need in the next three days! And I am super super excited.

Pony Paul is coming to pick me up and will drop me off at the station. And then I will be bored witless for three hours on the train, although maybe not as I start the next volume in the Game of Thrones books.

So what happened yesterday, well not a lot in the office for a change, I did come home and 're orange' my curls ready for London ( did you know that I am going for the weekend?). I finished throwing things into my case and then went to bed. Falling into a lovely peaceful sleep until my phone woke me with a message, flipping @garasT20 sending messages in the middle of the night. Well no it was 9.59pm!!!!  So Mark is off the hook and I went back to sleep.

In the cricket it is all go ahead of the first of the limited overs series which starts today in the West Indies. Stuart Broad has been meriting the playing of Joe Root. well as you know I have been doing that for quite a while now. However Joe who excelled in the warm up match the other day, should not be the only one to carry the weight of England on his shoulders. Its a TEAM game.

Over in't Yorkshire, they have named Dickie Bird  President of the Club. He told the club website that 'Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would become President of the greatest cricket club in the world'. Well Geoff Boycott did!!!! I think it should be Sir Sean of Bean next year, he is a huge supporter and also a particular favourite of mine ( did you know that?)

I can hear rain outside of LT Towers II, this morning which is considerably better than the amber weather warning of snow that was being bandied about yesterday. I expected to open the curtains to a complete 'white out', luckily it is just wet, miserable and cold.

So now I am closing for the day. There will be blogs over the next couple of days but bear with me as I am doing them via my phone and not sure how that is going to pan out.

Have a super weekend I intend to.




No comments :