Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 February 2014

Monday again!!!




Well it's Monday and I needed something to cheer me up this morning as I prepare to head off to Super swanky ( flipping freezing on Mondays) Lady Lainey office , so what better than my super posterior shot of 'coach'!!!

Ok enough of that and time to get onto the important things.


THE FLIPPING BLADES ONLY WENT AND WON!!!!!!
 They were 1-0 done at half time and I was feeling mightily sick , so decided to do the best thing in the circumstance and have a nap! Only to be woken by a tweet from Mr Funky the Chauffeur saying they had won!.
Conor Coady levelled the scores  in the 66th minute and a replay was looking likely when  Chris Porter only scored twice in stoppage time! All of this in front of the largest crowd that Bramwell Lane has seen all season.
Rumour has it that little Joey Root was there too!
The Blades could face Sheffield Wednesday at home if Wednesday beat Charlton in their fifth round match which was postponed.
Sadly though there were a few yellow cards given out.

In cricket New Zealand made a fighting comeback against India. Captain Brendon McCullum batted through the fourth day  of the second test in Wellington. Resuming on 114 Mccullum finished on an unbeaten  281 the second highest Test score by a New Zealander. They made 571-6 and lead by 325.

I wish I had seen that, great batting and gearing up to be a fab final day!.

Martin Crowes 299 in 1991, scored at the same ground is still standing!


So what did I Lady Lainey do yesterday. Well I finally saw some movement on the decorating, after a frustrating day on Saturday which wasn't helped by my fit of tears. Things finally started to come together yesterday. I am expecting to move back into my wonderful room this week!

Oh yes and if anyone is looking for a saddle, I know someone with three in their spare room. Don't ask!!! as I don't not know why..........yet!


Have a great Monday, which at the moment here at LT Towers II  is dry although it feels flipping freezing.!





No comments :