Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 February 2014

Sleepy Saturday




Well I had a little lie in this morning and even though I have had a gallon  of coffee I still feel very, very sleepy. And I went to bed at 10pm, which is probably very unlike my sister Dame Didi who was out on the razz with Baroness Burphy so  Sir Richard told me when I phoned.

So today it is wet and grey here at LT Towers II and I doubt that I will be getting any washing out to dry! So best to just lie around all day on the chaise longue and eat grapes.............................or in the real world, go and do shopping for 'the boys' lunches,drop off lots of 'stuff' at the charity shop, try to paint one wall in mon boudoir, get ready to go and party at 'mad'Nikki's tonight. Wooohooo I feel a hangover coming on!!!!!

Flipping heck just checked the BBC sport and they have nothing new to report form yesterday, does this mean that the KP furore is losing momentum???? It'll be back next week after the IPL auctions.

It was however the opening of the winter Olympics yesterday in Russia. Lots of talk about 'heightened security' and 'risk' which all overshadows the true meaning of the Olympic Spirit.. However the opening ceremony  was very impressive., but that's it for me, I don't know snow or ice or cold and cannot imagine why you would want to play sport in it!!!

However for those of you who love it there is  Women's ice Hockey today as well as speed skating!today.



There is also a full programme of footy today. I am imagining that some in the South may be called off due to flooded pitches!

However


Leeds are away to Yeovil

Birmingham are at Charlton

The Blades are at Shrewsbury.



I am looking for good results from all teams.! No pressure boys!

Wooohooo the sun is coming out!!!! I am rushing to load up the washing machine so that I can do everything before we have any more rain.


Oh yes blog might be late tomorrow got a party to go to!!!



Have a great Saturday





No comments :