Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 February 2014

Sparkly Sunday





Wow it is dry here at LT Towers II, after the most hideous weather yesterday, ( the Lady Lainey limo got blown all over the A66). I went over to Dame Didi's  château and we went to sell some more of our junk. Even Sir Richard came too. I am guessing he came to keep an eye on us.( we do tend to get into little scrapes when let out)
I was going to stay and drink the Dames wine and eat her food, have my second bath of the year. However having heard the weather reports I drove home as quickly as possible and prepared to batten down the hatches.

I also cracked open a bottle of ....................Dandelion and Burdock!!!! It was sugar free!!!

I am now trying to write up this blog whilst waiting for the T20 to start. England going back in for another pasting probably!

So down in Lincolnshire, Dave and Richard finished their 48 hours world record net session. They didn't press on for 50 hours but to be honest they didn't need to! They  raised money for a great cause, Brain Tumour research, and will continue to do so until they reach their total of £10,000, they currently have raised £7,316.97. Fantastic effort.

Well its all going on  now!!! yes everyone is having their say as to who will take over from Andy Flower. Michael Vaughan is saying Gary Kirsten,  Giles Clarke saying Ashley Giles, Mick Newell the Nottinghamshire director of cricket says he is up for the role, Lady Lainey saying Lady Lainey for the job.

To be honest I am not sure that at this moment I would want the job! ( easy way out!). The team is in disarray, the country is disappointed with results and its a long road back for them all!.

Well it really is a short one today as I Lady Lainey have heaps to do and not a lot of time to do it in ( well it will soon be nap time).

So I will bid you a very happy sparkly Sunday and hope that it is a great day for you.



No comments :