Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Total body breakdown!!


Well I now have a full compliment of illnesses and aches and hope that I feel jolly flipping better soon, because this morning I can hardly move without being in agony. I tell you Chris Gayle not playing cricket because of a sore back!!! Well I can hardly put one foot in front of the other this morning. Actually getting out of bed would have been funny had it not hurt so much.
So coffee and ibuprofen to start the day!

Yes the decorating has certainly taken it's toll on my body and I think that it shows how flipping unfit I am. Oh well best keep moving and hope that it is much improved by the weekend!.

I actually went to bed at 7pm last night as I couldn't sit on the sofa a moment longer, it was actually not much more comfortable in bed!!!!

It was a good news day yesterday as all was confirmed and put into place for the first event in the 'Chris Dry' calendar. Yes a  'Question and Answer' Evening will take place on May 3rd at the Riverside ground. Answering the questions will be none other than his Royal Ryanness!!!! ( Yep all those strings I pulled worked to my advantage!) And Steve Harmison, apparently he ONCE played cricket for Durham!.
Joking aside both of these former international players have given their time for free to help Chris Rushworth in his year of no alcohol!

So now on to working towards  the next event.

There are lots of young batsman in England who are looking to put themselves in KP's spot in the squad. First James Taylor looks on form and now Luke Wright says he want to take over KP's One day mantle. Why can they not just think about playing for their country instead of talking about it in terms of the former batsman. I hadn't realised it was KP United!

Kent have signed Australian fast bowler Doug Bollinger as their over seas player for the 2014 campaign. Something that champions of the world Durham are not doing this year.!!!

I am keeping it short as sitting here typing away is not very comfortable and I can see that super swanky Lady Lainey office will be a chore today. So best get on my way there and cope with whatever it throws at me today.


Until tomorrow...........





No comments :