Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 February 2014

Whoops late this morning!



I am late this morning as I have been up since stupid o' clock moving furniture around in mon boudoir and also trying to take some doors off a cupboard. I never do  things by halves and I still have a long way to go.



So just a quick skip through the news today, but poor old Simon Jones, after being released by Glamorgan in October he has put all his eggs into an IPL basket and sadly no one was interested. At 35 it is starting to look as if his cricket days are over. His agent stated that Simon was looking at all options and is looking to be playing in this country in the shorter form of cricket. Hmmmmmm wonder where he will end up!


Dale Benkenstein looks as if he is going to push Hampshire back into Division 1. He is probably what Hampshire need at this moment. Giles White has been with the club form playing days so sometimes a 'fresh pair of eyes' is what is needed. Maybe Durham should look to this #clearouthedeadwood  #myopiniononly



Football today sees

Birmingham at home to Huddersfield

Robbos are out in force for this match as the southern band of the clan are off to watch Rt Hon hooligan play today.


Dame Didi is looking to be planning a little roadtrip to Le Champagne region, sadly not to bring me cases and cases of 'Perrier Jouet' home but to look for us our new homes! WOWWWEEEE I have seen my super house!!!

So I had better get all the decorating sorted here at 'The Towers' so that I can sell up and go and party in La Belle France with the Dame.


Just to let you know Sir Sean of Bean did not send me any flowers and neither did Eric Cantona! So I am now officially 'single'. However I did get a Valentines poem from Harry Nesbitt.

legs go up legs go down yoors is de finest legs in town wuv yoo xxxxxxxx



Yes Harry Nesbitt is a spaniel! that sums it all up!!!

No comments :