Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Yes its another cricket day!!!!




So after yesterday being full of crickety bits and pieces, well today is the blinking same.

And it started for moi about 5 minutes ago when Besty county in the world, Yorkshire announced that they had signed Aaron Finch, wowwwweeee it is shaping up to be a top team. He will be joining the team after his stint in the IPL.


His Royal Ryanness is looking super fit and  ready to be taking off those bails to up his personal best score. 700 wickets gets him a super massive whoop from I Lady Lainey ( truth be told any wicket by Ryan gets a whoop except if Daddy Rushworth is sitting beside me!!!! )

The IPL auction has been in full swing and KP has only been and bought up by The Delhi Daredevils who let him go only weeks ago!!! Paying £880,000. However once again rumours of corruption within the IPL are creeping out to the press. There is still no news on the auction of Simon Jones.

Over in Australia  Brad Hogg could become the 'oldest' International T20 player after making the 15 man squad, for the World T20's. The 43 year old helped the Perth Scorchers win the Big Bash title last week.
Flipping heck he must be one fit boy as he is still bowling.


So what else has been happening, well as I was driving the Lady Lainey limo back home to LT TowersII last night, it only chuffing well started snowing, yes snowing!!! flipping white stuff falling from the sky. Luckily by later in the evening it had turned to rain. However the forecast for today is not too great and I have my Hunters in the boot as well as a 'blanky'. #beprepared

I was also so tired when I got home last night that I couldn't be bothered to continue painting the boudoir, luckily Prince Philip of South Africa has cancelled his visit so I can finish painting at my leisure AND then sort the rest of the house out. I was panicking as everything was piling up in the other bedrooms and no space for guests!!!!

And so today I wend my way to Super swanky (and sulky) Lady Lainey office to see if the boys are in a better mood and to try to get all my list of jobs on my 'To Do ' list done!!!!!

So  I wish you a very wonderful Wednesday .





No comments :