Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 March 2014

And so it continues........


.............After deciding that it was a new start to a new week, yesterday, I got off to a flying start and ended my day on a positive note. After working my (rather large) backside off when I finished work at super swanky lady lainey office. I crawled into bed at 7.30pm and feel into a really deep sleep.

Today it is is full on and I am raring to go.

Which sadly is something that Joe root cannot say, as he has now been ruled out of the world T20 series. his broken thumb is worse than was first thought. root who has turned back into 'wonder batsman' after a slow winter, fractured his thumb and was flown home. he was struck after the third ball of his innings but went onto score 107. A real trooper in my book. He has however been replaced in the squad by Bell, who in the absence of Broad will think that he is captain and take charge of all matters verbal.

No timescale has been put on Root's return to cricket  and Yorkshire start there county championship season on April 13th.

Yorkshire are however flying off to Sri Lanka tomorrow on their pre season 'jolly' which gives them time to top up their tans and do a bit of bonding. Oh yes and play some cricket.

Good news for the Channel Islands as  Jersey  beat the Caymen Islands to secure  promotion to World League  Four.This is the highest level that Jersey have ever competed. So good luck to them.

After the football excitement of Sunday with the Blades making it to the semi's at Wembley it looks like I,Lady Lainey might be joining them. My company have tickets for 'Club Wembley' and as it is doubtful that they will be using them for that day or giving them out as a 'sweetener' I may very well be going to see the boys play. Wooohoooo now that is something to look forward too. HOWEVER I have to wait until next week to find out.


I also started to get things ready for my holidays as it's not long now. So I am starting to sort out clothes and hope that I can be organised before the morning that I am flying #doubtit

This morning is cold and frosty, due to very clear skies last night and very severe temperature drop last night. Yesterday was a lovely warm day and everyone seemed to be smiling. The sun has a strange effect on people!!!

So until tomorrow I had best get on with things.










No comments :