Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 March 2014

And so............................

Mr Funky the Chauffeur and Lady Lainey 


the new week begins and I am ready for it. It was a strange old week last week, which got stranger over the weekend. However all behind me now and on to this week.

And the plans? well at some point I am going to paint and wallpaper the 'Boot Room'. Yes after 'doing' it last year I have decided to 'do' it again. This time with some wallpaper too. I seem to have got the wallpaper bug. Who knows I may actually get the sitting room done this summer. ( OK don't want to put too much pressure on myself).

Jonathan Trott has been speaking about his illness which caused him to leave the Ashes tour. He has said that he was burned out because of the relentless workload, ( yep know that  feeling well!!). Following rest and sessions with a psychologist Trott is hoping to  win his place back in the England team,. I however wonder why he would put himself under that pressure again?

The World T20 openers saw Bangladesh beat Afghanistan and Nepal beat Hong Kong. Tomorrow they have a little swap around and Bangladesh play Hong Kong whilst Afghanistan play Nepal. Today Netherlands are playing UAE.
England play their first match on 22nd march, when hey take on New Zealand.

Dame Didi is thinking about adding to her French property portfolio, she really needs to stay off the internet. However this time next year she will hopefully be getting ready to go to La Belle France for good, and I can tell you if things don't improve here I will be going with her!!!!

So what does this week have in store apart from more decorating?
Well.............................(drumroll)........................I am getting a new hoover on Thursday  ( as long as it has arrived in Argos in Aycliffe). So I will be able to do some hoovering ( oh joy!). I will be working super hard for the next couple of evenings, bringing in some extra pennies. And I will be making sure that I get all the junk on ebay whilst it is still free listing!!!!.


And now I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to regain control, which of late has been slipping badly. So off to shout at boys, look pretty for 7 hours and drink gallons of rooibos.

Now I will start as I mean to go on.




No comments :