Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 March 2014

I'm in former home of London!!!!




yes indeedy I am, and this is actually where I lived for 12 years of that time!!!

So after a tortuous train journey to London, I made it to Gary and Zeminas and was greeted by the sight of a bath!! Oh joy, a bath!! and a spa bath at that!!! I may not want to come home.
Then it was down to the cricket. Which was not Englands finest moment. Lumb hit his first century only to go at 106. Stokes was in and out without making any impack. Joe Root tried but ciuldnt hold out. And then there was Ravi Bopara.not quite sure what to say about him. Played a lot of international matches and never seemingly made an impact.

The West Indies are not a great team but still managed to beat England. First ODI down two more to go.

So today we are having breakfast across the road at Garys mums house. Then Zemina and I are going shopping. Yes proper shopping!!! And then tonight big family gathering at the local Indian.

And in an hour I am going to watch some cricket too.......

Sorry if there are obvious spelling mistakes But I am trying to do this on my phone.

Have a super Saturday


Breaking news!!!!! Yorkshire has released Iain Wardlaw. Something to do with playing cricket in a skirt!!!!!
:-)

Good luck Wardy

No comments :