Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 March 2014

Normal service resumed




yes I am back to my normal (?) bouncy tiara wearing self today after wallowing in my own self pity yesterday. If I hadn't opened the kitchen blinds to a full array of spring flowers yesterday which were planted by her Serene Highness, I think I might have been ok. However the flowers are there and no matter how hard I try to remove them they come back every year three fold! I think it is a message!

So as I settle back into normal life at LT Towers II, I have begun to wonder what I can do with the garden to make it 'mine'. Well firstly I am going to have the 'wicket' laid for my tiny cricketers and then I will at some point have decking put down to make the area were the frogs live more 'human' friendly. Yes indeedy the frogs are still there and no doubt they will soon be spawning in the puddles that are in that area of the garden. 'Oh joy' more flipping hoppy things to contend with this year!

Yes summer will see me trapped in the confines of the kitchen whilst the hideous little things hop carefreely around MY garden.

Just as I have 'let go' of the things that are causing me grief, I think that it is about time that everyone let the KP thing go. Yes Ashley Giles has now come forward to say that it was correct to sack KP. Obviously he is storing up Brownie points for his possible future role. He did say that until the balance in the team is right this question would keep cropping up. LET IT GO NOW!!

The IPL has been switched to the UAE and Bangladesh to stop it clashing with the Indian Elections. Flipping heck how hard is it to go and put a tick in a box. Do you see Wimbledon, The Test Match or any other sporting event in this country being changed because of elections. The games will return to India once the polling is concluded. There must be lots and lots of dosh in the IPL to move so many teams around!

Poor old Worcestershire have had to move all pre season games due to flooding at New Road. The ground which was under water after the rain of last month will not be ready for the pre season matches

Well in the footy last night

Birmingham drew 3-3 with Burnley and Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo got a yellow card!!!!!! He will be on the naughty step for that!

However The Blades won!!!! 1-0!!!! #COYB!!!!


So today ass I sit here spinning on my chair ( ok I have stopped now, no one likes to clean up masticated weetabix at 7am!), I am feeling a bit more bouncy and more like Lady Lainey. I also managed to do some work in The Towers last night which is pretty good in my book.

Onward and upward!!!!

Have a great day and thank you to my  knight in shining armour who stepped into the breach and offered me a seat at the Q & A with Harmy and Siddy. Hahahahah I will be in touching distance of the 'man mountain' however all I will be doing is sitting demurely in my chair!!!!  Honestly Mr Funky thats all I will be doing apart from hyperventilating!



No comments :