Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 March 2014

Smiley Saturday




Well it's Saturday and I am super smiley today, even though I have a stinking cold and the fact that the predicted sunshine has yet to arrive.

I am smiley because it is closer to the cricket season, closer to all that entails,..........................frostbite, wearing 300 layers and looking like the Michelin man ( I can do a good impression of that without 300 layers  of clothing on!!). eating cake and drinking coffee on the boundary and cheering on Durham ( except when they play my beloved Yorkshire). And of course blending into the background so that I am never recognised!!!

Joe Roots thumb now has a life of its own, it is taking up more media space than David Beckham's metatarsal!!! And rightly so too, he is way more important than a footballer!!!

Talking cricket, I got all the 'goss' from Loughborough last night, well the 'goss' seems to have centred on moi!!!! My orange curls and their likeness to his Royal Ryanness seem to have been mentioned a lot. I am sure though that the cricket boys talked about a lot more important things than I, Lady Lainey....................hold on a mo, what could be more important that me!!!! Hell I write a blog about me ( and some cricket and football) every day!!!


Cricket boys!!! Yes Darren Gough is still wasting space in the news with the 'is  he or isn't he' seeing  a 23 year old! I personally do not watch 'reality tv' in any shape or form and so have no idea who the silicone enhanced girl is. But I guess if Goughy likes her....................


So today is super washing and housework, and 'finishing' off day. I intend to get everything done before 'nap time' this afternoon and then tomorrow I am going to 'hit' the spare bedroom and the 'office which will be getting ready to be decorated. ( sometime in the next 4 weeks).

I have no plans for the next few weekends so I will be getting the office sorted and cleared and revamped and then I can settle down for the season.

Dame Didi has been busy working on 'deuxieme Vie' our French operation! I have not had time to sort things out recently. Thank you Didi.

And so now it is time to wash the curls and head off down to Lady laineyville  town centre, where I will do the lunch shopping for the 'boy' ( only Job the Jolly as Pony Paul has 'manarexia').

Then back to the Towers and hard graft.

hope you all have a smiley Saturday and that your nose is not running like mine. ( lovely mental picture to leave you with!!)


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Chief Running Nose,

The dame is off on two other enterprises today, hoping to make money for the "big move".

Got myself another flight booked and that looks like all my holidays sorted for this year.

Speak later.

Dasher.