Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 April 2014

4am start!!!



So this morning I woke up at 4am and guess what???? the flipping blackbirds were still asleep So I ended up lying awake waiting for them to wake up and start singing!! Its going to be another long day today!!!!

I have already cleaned out the fridge, washed the kitchen floor and sorted out some more 'stuff' to be binned from the 'office'. And now I am trying to get this written so that I can head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office . Today Job the Jolly and Trill Boy are back from their jaunt to Birmingham, so the peace that reigned yesterday will be shattered today as Trill Boy will be back in full 'shouty' mode.

Now  we all know that the KP saga will not die down, but Alistair Cook made a statement regarding the South Africans departure, he said it took a lot of  'guts' to end the batsmans international career. And that the England dressing room will be a stronger place without him. He went onto talk about team unity, which makes I Lady Lainey think that I was right all along. KP was for himself, and no one else.

So my Tykes went into battle against Leed/ Bradford Uni yesterday in season opening match. And his Royal Ryanness  only took the first blinking wicket! OMG, I was so super excited!!! I am seriously hoping that the 700th wicket falls this season for him. Great challenge for him too.

Durham were still in Kent playing back to back T20 matches which they won. There was little Twitter feed on these matches so I cannot really report on them.

However what I can say is that Ashley Giles has a 'new best friend and supporter' in Steve Harmison. Who has spouted forth that Giles is the man for the England job. Well to be honest I am taking no notice of this little nugget of information. After all who would listen to Harmison, he said he played for Durham!!!!???? Not in the last three seasons to my memory.................................. OK  about to go off on a rant there so just taking a deep breath.


The West Indies beat Pakistan to get through to the semi finals in the WT20's. The current champions won by 84 runs. They hammered 82 runs off the last 5 overs. I wish that I had seen that!!!

Jonathan Trott made his comeback innings  yesterday  and the press are all over it saying that he only scored 4! Hell thats nearly the total of the England  T20 team,so shut up!!!! Did they think that he was going to come out and score a century. Leave Trott to find his feet and get back into the game.......................oh oh off again and its so early in the morning!!!!

Well I guess that I should  close now before I get started on a real full on rant about...............well anything really.

So off to shout at boys, twirl my curls and look pretty for 7 hours.


No comments :