Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 April 2014

C'est le paque

bonjour c'est le paque. Or hello it is Easter' and here in La belle France I am hoping that lapin de paque  will be dropping  my ginormous Easter egg for me in the AM' which I can then consume for my brekkie, however in the real world as I am not allowed any chocolate as I am the size of a chateau and getting larger I will have to be content with an apple!!!!



So yesterday the Dame and I headed off to the beach  very early and had breakfast, then we went 'treasure hunting' and finally spent an hour  people watching before heading off to the Chateau.

The weather is glorious here at the moment and so most of my time has been spent  lying around on the 'anti gravity' loungers and sunning myself.


Last night we walked over the fields at the rear of the chateau were there is a private field which hold a statue of The Virgin Mary, it is surrounded by a small moat and has a little lake at the rear. We have no idea who owns the land or why the 'Mary' is there. its very strange, but very also a very quiet spot too.

Back in cricket I have not been able to track the scores this morning but know that Yorkshire batted well.

I must try to catch up on all sport.


so today we are having a little drive out to St Gilles and then back to the terrace for lunch.

Hope you all have had a great Easter weekend.



No comments :